* Allow excellent communication, throughout the process, between the technician, provider and company representative.
* Allow a third-party to review the providers documentation prior to or after release of all paperwork.
* Allow an exam and certification to be printed without an electronic signature when required.
* Allow the provider to enter signature, license and NRE information during set-up. But, never again.
* Allows for supporting documentation to be uploaded and attached to the file of records.
* Allows the driver(s) to enter the form as a group or individually, on the day of service or days before.
* Allows the technician to perform part of the exam at a separate time or location from the provider due to communication notes on page two of the exam.
* Allows the provider to focus on the driver and not the careless mistakes. Validation is built-in to prohibit such mistakes.
* Allows those non-electronic forms to be scanned into the information system for saving, searching and providing accurate past-evaluation information.
* Allows past evaluations to be viewed.
* Allows company to administratively disqualify someone who fills out page one and never sees the provider.
* Records retained as required. Extra available.
* Simplifies the process by giving he MRO and MROA one location to work.
* Allows TPA to work with multiple labs and multiple MRO's with one loggin.
* Allows Company(s) to give result access to one or multiple locations
* Allows results notifications to be turned off or on for all or positive only results.
* Allows DER's to view multiple types of drug tests (hair, urine, etc.) in one location.
* Allows the results to import directly into the information system, bypassing the messy fax machine.
* Allows DER's to know where the results are in process at all times.
* Electronic file created and saved on each sample (CCF1, CCF2, Lab Detail, etc.)
* Records retained as required by DOT. Extra time can be made available should you request it.